Password management for remote employees made easyDecember 12, 2018
Atma Jaya Catholic University of IndonesiaDecember 19, 2018
Passwords, and the troubles they beget, have become an inevitable part of both employees' and IT administrators' lives. Organizations need a solution that can combat redundant IT service calls, manage passwords efficiently, facilitate self-service, and do much more, from anywhere, any time.
Join our product expert Sreejith in the Best Practices in ADSelfService Plus: Effective Active Directory Password Management webinar and get to know how ADSelfService Plus, a end-user password management solution, can empower your employees to overcome password related issues.
Key take-aways from this webinar:
- Understand the process of updating cached credentials using ADSelfService Plus and allow remote users to perform password resets.
- Protect every self-service action with advanced multi-factor authentication techniques.
- Get better ROI by enforcing the ADSelfService Plus' enrollment using login script.
- Eliminate password and account expiration by reminding users via SMS, email, and push notifications.
- Learn how to allow users to reset their passwords via the ADSelfService Plus mobile app.