Atma Jaya Catholic University of IndonesiaDecember 19, 2018
Making IT More Efficient with Password Sync, and Single Sign On.January 2, 2019
Office 365 Secure Score gives you an indication of how secure your current Office 365 environment is based on best practices. Although receiving even a perfect Secure Score doesn't mean your organization won't be breached, raising your Secure Score can help you mitigate the risk of a security breach considerably.
In our upcoming webinar, we'll discuss the steps you can take to up your Secure Score. We’ll also discuss how Office 365's native tool doesn't provide a comprehensive solution for Office 365 administration, owing to its following limitations:
- Only 90 days of log storage.
- Limited audit log download capability.
- Non-customizable administrator roles.
- Complex multi-tenant support.
At our webinar, you'll learn:
- How to enhance your Office 365 Secure Score by following these steps:
- Enable Exchange Online auditing for all users.
- Disable mail forwarding to external email addresses.
- Review audit data, and report on malware detection and mailbox access by non-owners.
- Enable multi-factor authentication for Azure AD privileged roles and users.
- Configure non-global administrative roles.
- How O365 Manager Plus provides comprehensive security by overcoming the limitations of Office 365's native tool.