Learn the gray areas of privacy compliance from the viral Monopoly ManApril 8, 2019
AssetExplorer Recognized as Market PillarApril 9, 2019
Why Attend This Webinar?
Active Directory (AD) has grown a lot in terms of features over the past two decades. However, this tried-and-true directory service falls short in certain key aspects of password management.
For instance, telecommuters who seldom come into the office can’t reset their AD password unless they're connected to the directory network. Even if they call their IT administrator and get their password reset, the new password still wouldn't reflect on the user's machine, meaning password reset efforts for these users are in vain.
Why does this happen, and how can it be overcome? Is there a solution that can help with password management for all employees, even telecommuters? Lucky for you, there is.
Join our identity and access management (IAM) expert's webinar where we explain how ADSelfService Plus simplifies AD password management—even for telecommuters—and helps ensure business continuity.
What's in it for you?
By joining the session, you'll learn how to:
- Empower users to reset their AD passwords right from the Windows logon screen, even when they're telecommuting.
- Strengthen the process of password resets through multi-factor authentication methods, including an SMS or email-based one-time password, RSA SecurID, and RADIUS.
- Ensure 100 percent user enrollment by forcing enrollment using a logon script.
- Notify telecommuters about their impending password expiration via email, SMS, and push notifications.
- Enforce strong, custom password policies, and display policy requirements on the reset and change password screens.