IT Infrastructure Management: Implications to business continuity and growth.February 11, 2019
Network Configuration Manager TrainingFebruary 13, 2019
Learn how to streamline IT incident, problem, change, and asset management using ITIL best practices and the right automations.
Learn how to automate repetitive and complex Active Directory tasks to increase your business productivity.
Discover ways to automate desktop management routines and manage mobile devices from a central location.
Learn how integrated network, server, and applications monitoring can help you make informed decisions about your IT infrastructure.
Learn how to combat both internal and external security threats and protect sensitive information.
Network with experts from various IT fields to learn and share IT best practices.
8am - 9am
Registration and coffee
Kick-start the day by picking up your event kit and a cup of coffee!
9am - 9:15am
9:15am - 9:45am
Keynote: Unified IT management landscape
9:45am - 10:45am
Are you getting the most out of your service desk?
- Learn about ITIL best practices in incident, asset, and change management, and listen to real-life case studies to get a holistic picture of ITSM.
10:45am - 11am
11am - 12pm
The essential toolkit for effective Active Directory management
- Learn about organizing employees, identifying inactive and unlicensed Office 365 users, administering server shares and confidential user permissions, and a whole lot more.
12pm - 12:30pm
IT security I : Getting privileged identity management right
- Discover the value of controlled access, and learn how to implement privileged account management best practices for a regulated work environment.
12:30pm - 1:30pm
1:30pm - 2:30pm
Welcome to the world of unified endpoint management.
- Get your copy of our comprehensive guide to unified endpoint management and learn about successful practices for secure enterprise mobility.
2.30pm - 3.15pm
All-in-one IT operations management
- Learn the importance of keeping servers up and running, as well as monitoring network performance.
3.15pm - 3.30pm
3.30pm - 4pm
IT security II : Decrypting the mystery of security with SIEM
- Prevent internal and external security threats, detect user behavior anomalies, and adhere to stringent compliance rules.
4pm - 4:15pm
Raffle draw and wrap-upslidedownslideup
Note: Agenda is subject to change.
#note : If you sign up successfully, you will receive an email notification.
Jalan DR Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung Kav E.1.2
No 1&2, Kawasan Mega Kuningan
Jakarta, 12950 Indonesia