Monitoring Active Directory and Windows: Indications you are under attackNovember 19, 2018
Enforce strong passwords in your organization with password policy enforcer.November 19, 2018
Session 1 - December 4
Active Directory monitoring essentials: Activities you must track to bolster IT security & meet compliance mandates
- Track user logon and logoff activities in real-time.
- Identify and secure privileged access.
- Tracking group membership changes.
- Identify, secure and monitor service accounts.
- Detect the source and cause of account lockouts.
Session 2 - December 5
Enhanced threat detection with Machine Learning and User Behavior Analytics (UBA)
- Why is UBA needed?
- How UBA works?
- Detecting insider threats with UBA.
- UBA vs. compromised account lateral movement.
- UBA vs. malware attacks, and more.
Session 3 - December 11
Top five critical alerts you need for IT security
- The common security events you must track, such as modifications made to confidential data, security group membership changes, and more.
- Tracking these security events using an auditing tool.
- Leveraging Log360, our SIEM solution, to instantly detect and respond to security threats.
Session 4 - December 12
Go beyond auditing: Use logs to reinforce network security
- Overview of today's security landscape
- Importance of log management and SIEM
- Current trends in the SIEM industry
- Log management for network security:
- Real-time event correlation and alerts
- Log search and forensics
- Threat detection using threat feeds