Secure Windows logons with two-factor authentication (2FA)December 10, 2018
Best Practices in ADSelfService Plus: Effective Active Directory Password ManagementDecember 17, 2018
Active Directory (AD) has grown a lot in terms of features over the past two decades. However, this tried-and-true directory service falls short in certain key aspects of password management. For instance, remote users who seldom come into the office can’t reset their password unless they're connected to the directory network. Wouldn't it be great if there was a solution that could fill all the gaps left by AD?
Lucky for you, there's a solution that does just that. Join us for our webinar where our product expert will explain how ADSelfService Plus simplifies AD password management.
What's in it for you?
By joining, you'll learn how to:
- Empower users to reset their Active Directory passwords right from the Windows logon screen.
- Strengthen the process of password resets through multi-factor authentication methods, including an SMS or email-based one-time password, RSA SecurID, and RADIUS.
- Ensure 100 percent user enrollment by forcing enrollment using a logon script.
- Notify remote users about their impending password expiration via email, SMS, and push notifications.
- Enforce strong custom password policies, and display policy requirements on the reset and change password pages.
Duration: 45 Minutes, English
Register now to simplify password management for your remote workforce.