ADAudit Plus is an IT security and compliance solution designed for Windows-based organizations. It provides in-depth knowledge about changes effected to both the content and configuration of Active Directory and servers. Additionally, it provides thorough access in access intelligence for desktops and file servers (including NetApp filers), enabling you to protect organization data.
Features and Benefits
- Real-time Change Monitoring & Alerting for Active Directory:
A 24x7 surveillance camera for AD! Any change, whether in AD or some member server, is instantly notified with all the 4 Ws recorded: “who” did “what”; from “where” and “when”.
- User Logon Monitoring:
Get a detailed report of the users’ logon and logoff activities, whether they happen via workstations or terminal services.
- Audit trail for admin & other privileged user activities:
Track what administrators do. Get details about activities carried out by privileged accounts.
- File Access & User Activity Auditing:
(covers Windows file server & NetApp Filers) Know what files/folders the users are accessing. Track every activity they carry out on a file including reading, or deletion, or copying/moving of files.
- Anomaly Detection:
Get alerted about unusual events that do not conform to the usual/expected pattern of occurrences, say non-business logon hours or dubiously high invalid logon attempts, before they could magnify into catastrophes.
- Contextual Analysis of Events:
Profile-based Profile-based event trackers, filters, and event fetching rules enable you to view every change and event from a broader perspective, making incident detection easy.
ADAudit Plus is available in 4 Editions
- Never expires
- 25 Workstations free
- Reports can be generated from event log data collected during evaluation / license period
- All features of Professional Edition for 30 days
- You can Audit
5 Domain Controllers, 2 File Servers, 1 NetApp Filer (or), 1 EMC File Server, 10 Member Servers, 100 Workstations
- 200+ pre-configured audit reports
- Real-time Active Directory auditing
- Monitor AD User, Group, Computer, OU, GPO changes
- Audit Workstations logon / logoff
- File create, modify, delete, access, permissions
- Track system events, scheduled tasks
- Printer & USB audit
- Email alerts & Scheduled reports
- Compliance specific reports
- Data archiving
- All features of Standard Edition +
- Group Policy Objects settings audit
- Old & new value of all attribute changes of AD Objects
- Active Directory permission change audit
- Account lockout analyzer
- DNS Server, Schema, Contacts & Configuration Auditing
- Support for MS SQL Server database
Customer Success Story
ManageEngine Desktop Central is a product that combines many facets of IT management into a single product that unbelievably simple to use. Desktop Central not only saves time and effort but also lower costs by placing many tools in one place, which results in an easier IT life and automates IT inventory management.