Log analytics and configuration management software for network security devicesGaining network activity insights and keeping abreast about firewall log is a challenging task as the security tool generates a huge quantity of traffic logs. Introducing Firewall Analyzer, an agent less log analytics and configuration management software that helps network administrators to understand how bandwidth is being used in their network. Firewall Analyzer is vendor-agnostic and supports almost all open source and commercial network firewalls such as Check Point, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto and more.
- Firewall Policy Management
Analyze the usage and effectiveness of the Firewall rules and fine tune them for optimal performance.
- Change Management
Get instant notification about the changes made and get a complete trail of all the changes done to your firewall configuration with Change Management reports.
- Network Security Management
Get detailed information on all possible network attacks and security breaches in your network.
- User internet activity monitoring
Automatically identify users across various categories such as streaming videos, file sharing networks, social networks etc. This gives you greater visibility into the high risk users.
- Real-time VPN and Proxy Server Monitoring
Obtain active VPN users, user-specific & user group specific VPN usage, sessions, and bandwidth consumed.
- Compliance Management
Automate compliance audits with out-of-box reports and get your firewall security validated with security audit and device configuration analysis reports.
- Network Forensic Audits
Search the logs and pinpoint the exact log entry which indicates the cause of the security event in minutes.
- Log Analysis
Gain insight into security threat and traffic behaviour to improve the network security posture.
- Network Traffic and Bandwidth Monitoring
Perform network behavioral analysis by monitoring for sudden spikes in bandwidth consumption and get in-depth details about users.
Firewall Analyzer Architecture
Firewall Analyzer is available in 2 Editions
- Supports up to 60 Devices
- Multi-vendor security devices support
- Off-the-shelf monitoring for virtual firewalls
- Proxy servers, & VPN devices
- Security & bandwidth alerts & reports
- Employee internet activity reports
- Web-application usage reports
- Firewall security audit reports
- Configuration change management
- Firewall rules management
- Firewall connection diagnosis
- Advanced alert management
- AD & RADIUS user authentication
- Supports up to 1200 Devices
- All features of Premium Edition +
- Scalable architecture
- Monitors multi-geographical locations
- Distributed central-collector architecture
- Site specific reports
- Web-client Rebranding
- Client & user specific views
Customer Success Story
After deploying ADSelfService Plus, the support calls dropped by 30 percent and now our help desk team have time to focus on other important tasks. Our employees are happy because they have a solution to help them deal with password troubles on their own!
ADManager Plus has good reporting features, connects to all parts of AD, and other information systems easily. Its ability to allow the other members of the IT team to perform any AD management or reporting operation, securely and easily, from the console is yet another advantage of the product.
ManageEngine Desktop Central is a product that combines many facets of IT management into a single product that unbelievably simple to use. Desktop Central not only saves time and effort but also lower costs by placing many tools in one place, which results in an easier IT life and automates IT inventory management.