IT help desk softwareServiceDesk Plus is a game changer in turning IT teams from daily fire-fighting to delivering awesome customer service. It provides great visibility and central control in dealing with IT issues to ensure that businesses suffer no downtime. For 10 years and running, it has been delivering smiles to millions of IT folks, end users, and stakeholders alike.
Features and Benefits
- Track incidents easily
Reduce outages, improve agent productivity, meet SLAs, and manage the complete life cycle of IT tickets.
- Implement changes with minimal impact and risks
Streamline planning, approval, and implementation with automated workflows.
- Showcase all IT services in a service catalogue
Showcase IT services that are available to end users and give IT a new face. Create and publish a service catalog with custom service-level agreements (SLAs) and multi-stage approvals.
- Gain IT help desk insights
Generate more than 150 built-in, custom, query, and flash reports pertaining to various IT help desk modules including requests, problems, changes, assets, surveys, contracts, and purchases.
- Empower end-users with a self-service portal
Facilitate easy request creation, use automated notifications to keep end users informed on ticket progress and approvals, and make company-wide announcements on outages
- Create a rich knowledge base
Publish a knowledge base to help end users solve repeat incidents on their own and deflect tickets away from the IT help desk.
- Automatic ticket dispatch
Auto-assign tickets based on technician availability, using either a round-robin or load-balancing method to cover every ticket.
- Manage an entire IT asset inventory
Discover and maintain an IT asset inventory with efficient auto-discovery
What features does the AD management plug-in over?This plug-in will over the following Active Directory-specific capabilities in ServiceDesk Plus console:
- Simultaneous user account creation for multiple platforms, such as AD, Office 365, Exchange, G Suite, and Skype for Business, using custom-made templates.
- Password reset for AD accounts.
- User account unlock.
- User modification via customized templates with rules.
- SMS and email notifications when AD tasks are executed.
This AD management plug-in also allows administrators and helpdesk technicians to logon to ADManager Plus and
- Create customized user modification templates
- Access ADManger Plus' product knowledge base, forum, and technical support team from its console.
- Use an AD password reset console.
- Locate any object easily using the AD search capability with built-in filters.
- Use the AD Explorer for hierarchical view of configured domains and a summary of all properties and permissions (ACLs) of any selected object.
Why should ServiceDesk Plus users install the AD management plug-in?This plug-in will help ServiceDesk Plus technicians to perform important AD user management, and other AD-specific operations right from within their help desk tool’s console. This saves them the hassle of having to use multiple tools, and also saves a lot of time.
Further, administrators can create customized user modification templates, to streamline user modification, by logging on to ADManager Plus console using this license.
Mobile IT help desk
CMDB (Available only on-premises) item
IT help desk software
The perfect starter kit to get your ticketing right.
- Incident management
- Self-service portal
- Knowledge base
- Multi-site support
- SLA management
- Help desk reports
help desk + asset management
The right package for integrated IT Asset management.
- Help desk management
- IT asset discovery
- Software asset management
- Asset inventory reports
- Purchase & contracts management
help desk + ITIL® + asset + project
The complete ITIL® ready ITSM suite with all features that an IT service desk needs.
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Change management
- IT project management
- Service catalog
- Asset management
- CMDB (Available only on-premises)
Customer Success Story
I see OpManager as a valuable tool to provide complete network system and application monitoring at an affordable price. I found it very user-friendly, easy to deploy, and overall a comprehensive network monitoring and management tool.
After deploying ADSelfService Plus, the support calls dropped by 30 percent and now our help desk team have time to focus on other important tasks. Our employees are happy because they have a solution to help them deal with password troubles on their own!
ADManager Plus has good reporting features, connects to all parts of AD, and other information systems easily. Its ability to allow the other members of the IT team to perform any AD management or reporting operation, securely and easily, from the console is yet another advantage of the product.
ManageEngine Desktop Central is a product that combines many facets of IT management into a single product that unbelievably simple to use. Desktop Central not only saves time and effort but also lower costs by placing many tools in one place, which results in an easier IT life and automates IT inventory management.