ManageEngine Key Manager Plus is a web-based key management solution that helps you consolidate, control, manage, monitor, and audit the entire life cycle of SSH (Secure Shell) keys and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificates. It provides visibility into the SSH and SSL environments and helps administrators take total control of the keys to preempt breaches and compliance issues.
Key Manager Plus
Features and Benefits
- Discover all SSL certificates and SSH keys Discover all SSL certificates deployed in the network, as well as which systems and users have SSH keys
- Store keys and certificates in a centralised inventory. Consolidate all discovered certificates in a secure, centralized repository.
- Create and deploy certificates and key pairs Deploy newly acquired certificates to their respective domain servers. Associate new key pairs with users and deploy them on target systems.
- Generate certificate expiration alerts Receive alerts abouts soon-to-expire certificates.
- Rotate keys periodically Rotate key pairs automatically at periodic intervals.
- Launch direct connection Launch direct SSH connection with target systems.
- Configure key management policies Enforce policies for key creation. Remove all existing keys for a fresh start or append new keys.
- Obtain wildcard deployment details Get a holistic view of all deployed wildcard certificates.
|Manage upto 50 keys*||Valid forever||Licensing is based on the number of managed keys*|
|Valid for 30-days. Automatically turns into free edition at the end of the trial.||Manage upto 5 keys*|
Customer Success Story
ManageEngine Desktop Central is a product that combines many facets of IT management into a single product that unbelievably simple to use. Desktop Central not only saves time and effort but also lower costs by placing many tools in one place, which results in an easier IT life and automates IT inventory management.