Log360 is a one-stop solution for all your log management and network security challenges. This tightly-integrated solution combines the capabilities of ADAudit Plus, EventLog Analyzer, O365 Manager Plus, Exchange Reporter Plus, and Cloud Security Plus. With a versatile combination like this, you'll gain complete control over your network; you'll be able to audit Active Directory changes, network device logs, Microsoft Exchange Servers, Microsoft Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, and your public cloud infrastructure all from a single console.
What can you do with Log360?
- Monitor and audit critical Active Directory changes in real time.
- Meet stringent requirements of regulatory mandates such as PCI DSS, FISMA, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, GPG 13, and the GDPR by means of readily available reports.
- Receive exhaustive information in the form of audit reports on critical events in Azure Active Directory and Exchange Online.
- Utilize ready-made reports on logs collected from Windows and Linux/Unix machines; IIS and Apache web servers; SQL and Oracle databases; and perimeter security devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and intrusion prevention systems.
- Gain visibility into your AWS and Azure cloud infrastructures.
- Generate real-time alerts when globally blacklisted IP addresses and URLs recognized from STIX/TAXII-based feeds are encountered in your network.
- Enhance security and ensure integrity of the important data within your organization.
- Efficiently monitor, report on, and audit your Microsoft Exchange Servers.
Customer Success Story
ManageEngine Desktop Central is a product that combines many facets of IT management into a single product that unbelievably simple to use. Desktop Central not only saves time and effort but also lower costs by placing many tools in one place, which results in an easier IT life and automates IT inventory management.