Password Manager Pro
Privileged Password Manager for EnterprisesPassword Manager Pro is a secure vault for storing and managing shared sensitive information such as passwords, documents and digital identities of enterprises. The benefits of deploying Password Manager Pro include: Eliminating password fatigue and security lapses by deploying a secure, centralized vault for password storage and access, Improving IT productivity many times by automating frequent password changes required in critical systems, Providing preventive & detective security controls through approval workflows & real-time alerts on password access, & Meeting security audits and regulatory compliance such as SOX, HIPAA and PCI.
Password Manager Pro - Product Architecture
Privileged Password Management With Password Manager Pro
- Discover, Store & Organize
Store & organize all your privileged identities in a centralized vault.
- Securely Share
Securely share administrative passwords with the members of your team on need basis.
- Automatically Reset
Automatically reset the passwords of servers, databases, network devices and other resources.
- Control Access
Control access to IT resources and applications based on roles and job responsibilities.
- Launch Direct Connection
Launch direct connection to remote IT resources, websites and applications.
- Video Record & Audit
Video record & audit all privileged access, get complete record of all actions.
- Applications that your business runs, such as databases and web servers and more.
Password Manager Pro comes with five user roles - Administrator, Password Administrator, Privileged Administrator, Password Auditor and Password User. The term 'administrator' denotes Administrators, Password Administrators and Privileged Administrators. So, licensing restricts the number of administrators as a whole, which includes Administrators, Password Administrators and Privileged Administrators. There is no restriction on the number of Password Users and Password Auditors. To get more details on the five user roles, refer to this section of our help documentation.
Password Manager Pro Edition
- Standard Edition - If your requirement is to have a secure, password repository to store your passwords and selectively share them among enterprise users, Standard Edition would be ideal.
- Premium Edition - Apart from storing and sharing your passwords, if you wish to have enterprise-class password management features such as remote password synchronization, password alerts and notifications, application-to-application password management, reports, high-availability and others, Premium edition would be the best choice.
- Enterprise Edition - If you require more enterprise-class features like auto discovery of privileged accounts, integration with ticketing systems and SIEM solutions, jump server configuration, application-to-application password management, out-of-the-box compliance reports, SQL server / cluster as backend database, Enterprise edition will be ideal.
Password Management Features Matrix
Standard Edition - Premium Edition - Enterprise Edition
I see OpManager as a valuable tool to provide complete network system and application monitoring at an affordable price. I found it very user-friendly, easy to deploy, and overall a comprehensive network monitoring and management tool.
After deploying ADSelfService Plus, the support calls dropped by 30 percent and now our help desk team have time to focus on other important tasks. Our employees are happy because they have a solution to help them deal with password troubles on their own!
ADManager Plus has good reporting features, connects to all parts of AD, and other information systems easily. Its ability to allow the other members of the IT team to perform any AD management or reporting operation, securely and easily, from the console is yet another advantage of the product.
ManageEngine Desktop Central is a product that combines many facets of IT management into a single product that unbelievably simple to use. Desktop Central not only saves time and effort but also lower costs by placing many tools in one place, which results in an easier IT life and automates IT inventory management.