GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MANAGEENGINE PRODUCT UPDATE
You are invited to Prodata Partner Enablement Education Series!
Don’t missed this Free Online Training Prodata ManageEngine solution
PAM360 is a comprehensive solution for businesses looking to incorporate PAM into their overall security operations. With PAM360’s contextual integration capabilities, you can build a central console where different parts of your IT management system interconnect for deeper correlation of privileged access data and overall network data, facilitating meaningful inferences and quicker remedies. Join to find out what that means
with Privilege account & how to manage it On June 16 2022 , from 14pm to 15.30 PM JKT Time.
Account privileges can be:
- Members of administrave groups. If a group is a member of any administrave group, then all members of this group will also be Privileged Users.
- Users/Groups who have received administrave privileges through their Organizaonal Unit.
- Local user accounts and service accounts that may have received administrave privileges locally on domain controllers.
- Users who have privileges to reset passwords and unlock accounts of other users.
- Users who can access Service Accounts having administrave privileges.
- Users who have write access to Group Policy Objects related to domain controllers.
- Users who have access to any applicaon that manages Acve Directory.
- Users who are administrator of Virtual System Environment.
In this update, we will discuss:
- What is PAM360?
- What can the sotware do ?
- Partner opportunity overview for PAM360
- Most important is Know how to do scheme licensing for PAM360
- Attendance Certificate for sales category in ADSolutions